Project developed with grants from the Norwegian Government Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 through Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania
– Project: “Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing “
– Project co-financed by Norway Grants
S.C. Sortilemn S.A., Gherla, România
Award announcement regarding the procurement of a -Complete finishing line
1. SC. Sortilemn S.A., Romanian legal entity organized and existing under the laws of Romania, headquartered in 7 Clujului Street, Postal code 405300, Gherla City, Cluj County, Romania, telephone no. 004.0264.241.717, fax no. 004.0264.243.148, URL www.sortilemn.ro registered at the Romanian Trade Register with no. J12/145/1991, identified by Reg. No.: RO 199745, represented by the Legal representative, Mr. Ghisa Ludovic, as beneficiary in the programme developed by the Norwegian Government through The Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014, has completed the award of the procurement contract for of a “complete finishing line” destined for the optimization of the company’s furniture processing value chain, co-financed through Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014.
2. Contract object: The supply of a complete finishing line
3. Applied procedure: „Request for tenders” in accordance with „Procurement Guidelines for contracts awarded in compliance with best economic practices” issued under the mentioned funding programme.
4. Award criteria: Most economically advantageous tender – The evaluation was performed based on the following evaluation factors:
– The tender price for the requested equipment: 40%;
– Estimated delivery time for the equipment: 40%;
– Warranty, post-warranty and service conditions: 20%;
5. During the current award procedure, the following economic agent: CEFLA GRUP- FINISHING DIVISION has submitted the most advantageous economic offer, with a total score 86,6 points out of 100 maximum points, thus winning the procurement award contract.
6. Taking in consideration what was mentioned above, the procurement contract has been attributed to CEFLA GRUP- FINISHING DIVISION
7. For additional information and clarifications, we stand at your disposal by post mail notification at the address mentioned above, e-mail at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at: 004.0264.241.717 or fax at: 004.0264.243.148, the contact people being Mrs. Lazar Alina and Mrs. Diana Nistor.