Project developed with grants from the Norwegian Government Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009 -2014 th rough Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania
– Proiect: “Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing “
– Project co-financed by Norway Grants –
S.C. Sortilemn S.A., Gherla, România
Communication and Award announcement regarding the procurement-
1. SC. Sortilemn S.A., Romanian legal entity organized and existing under the laws of Romania, headquartered in 7 Clujului Street, Postal code 405300, Gherla City, Cluj County, Romania, telephone no. 004.0264.241.717, fax no. 004.0264’243.I48, URL www.sortilemn.ro registered at the Romanian Trade Rggister with no. J12114511991,
identified by Reg. No.: RO 199745, represented by the legal representative, Mr. Ghisa
Ludovic, as beneficiary in the programme developed with funds granted by the Norwegian Government under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014, has completed the award of the procurement contract for a PRESSING MACHINE destined for the optimization of the company’sfurniture processing value chain cofinanced through Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009 -2014.
2. Contract obiect: The supply of a PRESSING MACHINE
3. Applied procedure: ,Request for tenders” in accordance with ,,Procurement Guidelines for contracts awarded in compliance with best economic practices” issued
under the mentioned funding programme.
4. Award criteria: Most economically advantageous tender The evqluation was performed based on the following evaluationfactors:
– The tender price for the requested equipment: 40%o
– Estimated delivery time for the equipment: 50%o
– Warranty, post-warranty and service conditions: 10o%
5. During the current award procedure, the following economic agent: ORMAMACCHINE SPA ITALY has submitted the most advantageous economic offer, with atotal score 50.29 points out of 100 maximum points, thus winning the procurement award contract.
6. Given that during the procurement procedure, only the above mentioned company has submitted an offer, and this offer was compliant, respecting the technical, financial and specific requirements of Sortilemn SA the appeal period of 3 days provided in the Tender Documentation is no longer relevant and we will thus announce the winning offer.
7. Taking in consideration what was mentioned above, the procurement contract has been attributed to ORMAMACCHINE SPA ITALY
8.For additional information and clarifications. we stand at your disposal by: mail notification at the address mentioned above, e-mail at and email@example.com, telephone at: 004.0264.241.717 or fax at: 004.0264.243.148, the contact person beine Mrs. Lazar Alina and Mrs. Nistor Diana.
For detailed information regarding the programme, please visit