Project developed with grants from the Norwegian Government Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 through Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania
– Proiect“Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing – Green industry Romania”
– Project co-financed by Norway Grants –
Sortilemn S.A., Gherla, România
Notice of intent Regarding the procurement of a pressing machine
1.Sortilemn S.A., Romanian legal entity organized and existing under the laws of Romania, headquartered in 7 Clujului Street, Postal code 405300, Gherla City, Cluj County, Romania, telephone no. 004.0264.241.717, fax no. 004.0264.243.148, URL www.sortilemn.ro registered at the Romanian Trade Register with no. J12/145/1991, identified by Reg. No.: RO 199745, represented by the legal representative, Mr. Ghisa Ludovic, as beneficiary in the programme developed with funds granted by the Norwegian Government under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 in the frame of Green Industry Innovation in Romania, is organising the contract award procedure for the supply of a pressing machine , for the optimization of the company’s processing value chain.
The procurement is organised under the extension of the project “Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing“, co-financed through The Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 – Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania, with contract no. MISTE – 2013/108236, with Innovation Norway as programme operator. The project extension was approved following Innovation Norway’s decision from the 16th of December 2015 regarding the development of new activities within the mentioned programme.
1. Contract object: The supply of equipment for the optimization of the production line, respectively:
• Pressing machine (which is comprised of glue speeder and glue mixer)
2. Applied procedure: „Request for tenders” in accordance with „Procurement Guidelines for contracts awarded in compliance with best economic practices” issued under the mentioned funding programme.
3. Contract location: Beneficiary’s headquarters from 7 Clujului Street, Gherla city, Cluj county, Romania, Zip Code 405300
4. Contract type: Supply contract
5. Contract duration: from the contract signing until the completion of the supply process as provided by the contractual terms.
6. Estimated value: 75.000 Euro without VAT
7. Award criteria: Most economically advantageous tender – Evaluation will be done based on the following evaluation factors:
8. Tender submission deadline (date and time): 12.02.2016, 13:00
9. Date and time for tender openings: 12.02.2016, 14:00
10. Tender submission address: Beneficiary’s address, 7 Clujului Street, Gherla city, Cluj county, Romania, Zip Code 405300
11. Location and manner of obtaining the tender documents: the award documentation (including the electronic format documentation) is available starting from 02.02.2016 at the beneficiary’s location 7 Clujului Street, Gherla city, Cluj County, Romania, Zip Code 405300. Upon your request, the tender documentation can be transmitted electronically as well as by e-mail.
12. For additional information and/or eventual clarifications, starting with 02.02.2016 we stand at your disposal, by: mail notification at the address mentioned above, e-mail at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at: 004.0264.241.717 or fax at: 004.0264.243.148, the contact person being Mrs. Lazar Alina and Mrs. Maria Dumitrache.
For detailed information regarding the programme, please visit