Project developed with grants from the Norwegian Government Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 through Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania
Proiect: “Greening the process flow for molded elements at Sortilemn
– Green industry Romania“
– Project: “Greening the process flow for molded elements at Sortilemn
Sortilemn S.A., Gherla, România
Announcement for starting the project implementation
1. Sortilemn S.A., Romanian legal entity organized and existing under the laws of Romania, headquartered in 7 Clujului Street, Postal code 405300, Gherla City, Cluj County, Romania, telephone no. 004.0264.241.717, fax no. 004.0264.243.148, launched starting today the implementation of project “Greening the process flow for molded elements at Sortilemn – Green industry Romania” co-financed through The Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 – Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania, with contract no. MISTE – 2014/113360, with Innovation Norway as programme operator
2. The total project value is 551.200 Euro (VAT included) of which financial assistance is 250.000 Euro, co financing value of 45.35%.
3. The project is implemented in Gherla, Clujului street no7, by integrating state-of-the art technology into the current process flow and replacing the existing obsolete specific machines. Implementation period is 9 months.
4. The general project objective is to significantly improve the operational and environmental performance of the finishing activity of chair curved plywood components, by reducing the specific unit consumptions. This objective will be achieved by integrating state-of-the art technology into the current process flow and replacing the existing obsolete specific machines. Following this upgrade, significant cost savings will be achieved due to the consumption savings in raw material for finishing, energy, waste material & waste disposal and maintenance.
5. For additional information and/or eventual clarifications,:
For detailed information regarding the programme, please visit: