Project developed with grants from the Norwegian Government through
the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 within the
Green Industry Innovation Romania financing programme
– Project: “Reallocation – Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing – Green Industry – Romania”
– Project co-financed by Norway Grants –
S.C. Sortilemn S.A., Gherla, România
Announcement regarding the project finalisation
1. SC.Sortilemn S.A., based at 7 Clujului Street, Gherla, Cluj County, Romania, telephone number: +40 264 241 717, fax number: +40 264 243 148, finalised the implementation of the “Reallocation – Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing” project, co-financed within the “Green Industry Innovation” programme, as per financing contract no. MISTE – 2015/123263, concluded with Innovation Norway as programme operator.
2. The total value of the project was EUR 160,700, which included a grant amounting to EUR 80,000 due to the funding intensity level of 49.87%.
3.The project has been implemented at 7 Clujului Street, Gherla, Cluj County, Romania, and the duration of the project was 4 months.
4. The general objectives of the project were as follows:
-Superior energy efficiency by reducing the specific energy consumption
-Superior processing capacity of the product finishing activity
-Superior efficiency of laquer recovery from finishing process
-Reducing the ‘defect’ product rate- items that need to be reintroduced in the finishing process, because of impurities after initial finishing
5. Additional information can be obtained from:
-Contact person: Alina Lazar
-Position: Project Manager
-Address: 7 Clujului Street, Gherla, Cluj County, Romania
-Tel: +40 264 241 717, Fax: +40 264 243 148, E-mail: email@example.com
For detailed information on the financing programme, please visit