Round beech briquettes
Diameter: 85 mm Ø
Norm : DIN plus EN 14961-3-Class A1
Ash content: 1%
Water content: 8-9 %
Energy value: 4.9-5 kWh/kg
Packing: folia 10 kg ; 960kg/pallet; Tonn 23,04 .
The briquettes are produced by pressing sawdust resulted from wood processing in our lumber and furniture factory. The essence of sawdust is beech, pure wood without bark which gives a high calorific value and low ash content .The briquettes are produced exclusively from natural wood without binders or chemical additions . They are indicated for use in power heating, wood burning stove, open fireplaces, bakery and pizza house ovens
– they are supplied in standard uniform sizes and can be easily stored in a garage or shed;
– low environmental impact, reduces deforestation;
– a high density material, it requires minimum storage space;
– a hygienic product, without the firewood inconveniences (bark and chip production);
– 100% recycled and ecological product.