Project developed with grants from the Norwegian Government Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 through Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania
– Proiect“Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing – Green industry Romania”
– Project co-financed by Norway Grants –
Sortilemn S.A., Gherla, România
Supplement to the notice of intent regarding the procurement of a pressing machine and a dust extractor station
1.Sortilemn S.A., Romanian legal entity organized and existing under the laws of Romania, headquartered in 7 Clujului Street, Postal code 405300, Gherla City, Cluj County, Romania, telephone no. 004.0264.241.717, fax no. 004.0264.243.148, URL www.sortilemn.ro registered at the Romanian Trade Register with no. J12/145/1991, identified by Reg. No.: RO 199745, represented by the legal representative, Mr. Ghisa Ludovic, as beneficiary in the programme developed with funds granted by the Norwegian Government under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 in the frame of Green Industry Innovation in Romania, is organising the contract award procedure for the supply of a pressing machine and dust extractor station, for the optimization of the company’s processing value chain.
The procurement is organised under the extension of the project “Implementing superior efficiency in wood finishing“, co-financed through The Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 – Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania, with contract no. MISTE – 2013/108236, with Innovation Norway as programme operator. The project extension was approved following Innovation Norway’s decision from the 16th of December 2015 regarding the development of new activities within the mentioned programme.
The following supplement will be made to Section 6 of the original Notice of Intent:
6. Estimated value: 154.00 Euro without VAT
– 1 (one) Pressing machine (which is comprised of glue spreader and glue mixer) – EUR 75,000
– 1 (one) dust extractor Dust extractor station (which comprises an extraction workstation and workstation for intermediate sanding and the pipes, pipelines and fittings) – EUR 79,000
*A bidder can tender for either both or only one of the equipment with the condition that such is expressly stated in the financial and technical proposals for each tendered equipment showing the fulfilment of all technical requirements and specifications for the tendered equipment.
– In the event that a bidder will tender for both of the equipment, two financial proposals must be submitted, as well as two technical proposals for each of the equipment.
– At the end of the procurement process, separate supply contracts will be concluded for each of the equipment.
– The qualification and selection criteria, as well as the general contract model, are valid for both of the equipment.
12. For additional information and/or eventual clarifications, starting with 11.01.2016 we stand at your disposal, by: mail notification at the address mentioned above, e-mail at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at: 004.0264.241.717 or fax at: 004.0264.243.148, the contact person being Mrs. Lazar Alina and Mrs. Maria Dumitrache.
For detailed information regarding the programme, please visit