I. General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Sortilemn SA, headquartered in Gherla, Clujului No. 7, as a data operator. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the www.sortilemn.ro website. ( “Site”)
II. Categories of processed personal data
As a site visitor, Sortilemn will process your personal data that you directly provide in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact section / questions / complaints, in so far as you contact us in this way.
III. The purposes and bases of the processing
As a site visitor, Sortilemn processes your personal data as follows:
– for marketing activities and for the transmission of commercial communications on the products and services offered by Sortilemn via the Site through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms).
Basis: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling in and ticking the appropriate box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
– to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Basis: Processing your data for this purpose is based on Sortilemn’s legitimate interest in ensuring the correct operation of the Site, as well as permanently improving the visitor experience of the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we’re processing your data
As a matter of principle, Sortilemn will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, Sortilemn will cease processing your personal data for that purpose without, however, affecting Sortilemn’s processing under your consent before withdrawing it.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, Sortilemn may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that assist Sortilemn in conducting business through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers) or to central public authorities / local, in the following exemplary cases listed:
– for the administration of the Site;
– where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Sortilemn through the Site;
– to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
– for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of security features and user authentication;
– for the transmission of marketing communications, under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
– when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transferring personal data
Personal data provided to Sortilemn can not be transferred outside of Romania.
VII. The rights you benefit from
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
– the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by Sortilemn, as described in this document;
– the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from Sortilemn regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
– the right to rectification, ie the right to have inaccurate or unjustified personal data corrected by Sortilemn without delay, as well as to complete incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
– the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following applies:
(i) they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
(ii) where consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
(iii) where the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
(iv) where personal data has been processed unlawfully;
(v) if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
(vi) personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request, Sortilemn may anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
– the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
(i) the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
(ii) the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
(iii) the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
(iv) the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
– the right to portability of data, respectively
(i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, as well as
(ii) the right to transmit these data by Sortilemn to another data controller, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
– the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
(i) at any time, on grounds relating to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data which are intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of [the website owner] or the public interest, except where Sortilemn can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
(ii) at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
– the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects affecting the data subject or affects him similarly to a significant extent;
– the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights above, please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Their essential role is to create a more enjoyable browsing experience by giving site users feedback on how their sites are used by users. Some cookies can also be used to remind or personalize and target the ad.
Cookies are small files consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on the user’s terminal (eg computer, mobile phone or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet). The cookie is installed on a browser-based request (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome etc.) and is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
What types of cookies do we use?
We use 3 types of cookies:
1. Essential cookies for site operation. This type of Cookie retains the user’s preferences on this site, so they no longer need to be set at each site visit. For example: Customizing certain settings (for example: language). This type of cookies does not require consent.
2. Cookies of anonymous statistics. These cookies help transmit information to Google Analytics about the experience and behavior of users on our site. Data collected using Google Analytics cookies, which are automatically run on our site, are anonymized data that does not identify people. This type of cookies does not require consent.
3. Cookies to personalize advertising and reminders. This kind of cookies capture personal data and their activation on our website requires the prior consent. These cookies are also used to target and / or customize online advertising, and are typically generated by third-party advertising and reminders.
You may decide to delete cookies or stop writing them using your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the usability or functionality of web sites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or apps.
Depending on the type of cookie, data captured by them has different storage times, which vary as follows:
– Data storage only during user’s visit
– Keeping data for a few days (for example, not displaying certain elements of the site, pop-ups, alerts, once every few days, not every time you access the site)
– Keep data over a longer period of time (such as anonymous data captured by Google Analytics)
If you want to know more about Cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: