I. General information
As a data operator, the confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Sortilemn SA, based in Gherla, Str. Cluj No. 7. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the www.sortilemn.ro website. (the “Site”)
II. Categories of personal data processed
As a visitor to the Site, Sortilemn will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints’ section, in the extent to which you contact us in that manner.
III. Purposes and grounds of processing
As a visitor to the Site, Sortilemn processes your personal data as follows:
– for marketing activities, specifically for the transmission, by means of remote communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by Sortilemn, through the Site.
– for invoicing finished products.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by completing and checking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
– to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of Sortilemn to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the Site’s visitors, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
IV. The duration for which we process your data
As a principle, Sortilemn will process your personal data as much as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent for data processing for marketing purposes, Sortilemn will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, but without affecting the processing carried out by Sortilemn based on the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
To fulfill the processing purposes, Sortilemn may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support Sortilemn in carrying out its activity through the Site (for example courier companies, IT service providers), or to central/local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
– for the administration of the Site;
– in situations where this communication would be necessary for awarding prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Sortilemn through the Site;
– for maintaining, customizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
– for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
– for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
– when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to Sortilemn cannot be transferred outside of Romania.
VII. Your rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
– the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by Sortilemn, according to what is described in this document;
– the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Sortilemn regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding processing activities such as the manner in which the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or the categories of data recipients, etc.;
– the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by Sortilemn, of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
– the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
(i) they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
(ii) if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
(iii) if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons;
(iv) if the personal data was processed illegally;
(v) if the personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
(vi) the personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union law or the internal law to which the operator is subject.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request, Sortilemn will anonymize this data (thereby depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing it for statistical purposes under these conditions;
– the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
(i) the person contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
(ii) the processing is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
(iii) the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or
(iv) the data subject has objected to the processing (other than those for direct marketing), for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
– the right to data portability, respectively
(i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as
(ii) the right for these data to be transmitted by Sortilemn to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions provided for by law are met;
– the right to opposition – with regard to processing activities, can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
(i) at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject finds himself, that the data concerning him be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the [website owner] or on the basis of the public interest, except in cases where Sortilemn can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing, and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
(ii) at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
– the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the data subject or affect him in a similar way to a significant extent;
– the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent you consider necessary.
For any additional questions regarding how personal data is processed and to exercise your above mentioned rights please contact the email address: gdpr [at] sortilemn [dot] ro.
What are cookies?
Their essential role is to create an easier, more useful and more enjoyable browsing experience for website users by providing feedback to website owners on how their websites (by users) are being used. Also, some cookies can be used for reminders or for the personalization and targeting of advertising.
Cookies are small files, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the user’s terminal (e.g. computer, mobile phone or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed). The cookie is installed through the request issued by a web server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.) and is completely “passive” (it does not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and cannot access information on the user’s hard drive).
What types of cookies do we use?
We use 3 types of cookies:
1. Cookies essential for the operation of the site. This type of cookie remembers the user’s preferences on this site, so that there is no need to set them each time the site is visited. For example: customizing certain settings (language). Consent is not required for this type of cookies.
2. Anonymous statistics cookies. These cookies help to send information to Google Analytics about the experience and behavior of users on our website. The data collected using Google Analytics cookies, which run automatically on our website, are anonymized data that do not lead to the identification of individuals. Consent is not required for this type of cookies.
3. Advertising Personalization and Reminder Cookies. This type of cookie captures personal data and their activation on our website requires prior consent. These Cookies are also used to target and/or personalize online advertising and are usually generated by third-party advertising and reminder programs.
You can decide to delete cookies or stop their writing using your browser settings. Many cookies are used to enhance the usability or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our websites or applications.
Depending on the type of cookie, the data captured by them have different retention periods, which vary as follows:
– Data retention only during the user’s visit
– Retention of data for a period of several days (for example, in order not to display certain elements of the site, pop-ups, alerts, only once every few days, not every time the site is accessed)
– Keeping data for a longer period of time (as is the case with anonymous data captured by Google Analytics)
If you want to find out more information about Cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: