Terms and conditions
The website www.sortilemn.ro is managed by SORTILEMN S.A., with headquarters in Gherla, str. Clujului, no. 7, Jud. Cluj, Romania, registered at the Commercial Registry at the Cluj Napoca Court under no. J12/145/1991, having the fiscal registration code CIF RO 199745.
This document establishes the terms and conditions under which you can use the website www.sortilemn.ro
1. Access and use of the website are subject to the following rules, in the terms and conditions below:
- The permitted purpose for using the website is to obtain information and access the online services offered through it. Any use for purposes other than this is not permitted.
- The entire content of this site is subject to change and is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
2. Limitation of liability
If it is considered that any material made available on the site, posted by SORTILEMN S.A., by third parties or users, violates copyright or any other laws in force, it is necessary to report this situation to the email@example.com address.
You are asked to review this section regularly to be aware of any changes made by SORTILEMN S.A.
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property
The intellectual property rights over the entire content of the site, including without limitation all texts, images, graphic elements, animations, video elements, sound, etc., attached forms and other similar elements (Content), belong exclusively to SORTILEMN S.A.
In relation to your data, you have the following rights: the right to access personal data, the right to rectify or delete them, the right to restrict processing or the right to oppose processing, as well as the right to data portability. Data portability means you can ask us to transfer all the data we hold to another person expressly indicated by you.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided. We will respond to your requests within a maximum of 30 days from the date of the request.
5. Force majeure
The site, the affiliates and, in general, the information providers to the site cannot be held responsible for any delay or error in the content provided by our publications, resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond the will of the site. This exemption includes, but is not limited to: errors in the operation of technical equipment, lack of functioning of the Internet connection, lack of functioning of telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to the site’s systems, operating errors, strike, etc.
6. The law governing the agreement
The rights and obligations of the parties, imposed by this agreement, as well as all the legal effects produced by this agreement, will be interpreted and governed by the Romanian law in force. Any dispute related to this agreement will be brought for resolution before the Romanian courts.
7. Final provisions
The terms and conditions are applicable at the time of accessing this Site. Thank you for choosing to be our visitors!
- Unique Registration Code RO 199745
- Registration J12/145/1991
- Headquarters: Gherla, str. Clujului, no. 7, Romania
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org